Box Tops for Education is a national school earnings program that has been around since 1996. Last year, Templeton earned over $1000 through this program.
Box Tops are found on hundreds of products such as Hanes, Betty Crocker, General Mills cereals like Cheerios, Ziplock, Kleenex, Hefty, Yoplait, Hamburger Helper to name just a few! You can find a complete list at http://www.boxtops4education.com/
It may not seem like much but it adds up fast! Look what we could earn:
Number of Students Box tops per month Earning in a month Earning in a school year
1,000 1 $100.10 $900.90
1,001 5 $500.50 $4,504.50
1,001 10 $1001.00 $9,009.00
Although we always welcome box tops, only box tops attached to a sheet will be counted for the contests. Contest winners in the fall will receive Marcus movie tickets!
Here’s the collection sheet:
A few basic guidelines:
1. Only attach boxtops for education to the sheets. We do not collect anything else at this time.
2. You can attach boxtops with glue or tape, please no staples and make sure they are attached!
3. Make sure the boxtops have not expired – they will not count if they are expired
4. Do not attach bonus boxtops to the sheets. Please turn these in separately in an envelope marked with the teacher’s name.
5. Only put 50 boxtops on a sheet. If you have more than 50, start a new sheet.
If you have any questions, contact Jen Peterson at: email@example.com